LEGO Masters Season 3 is coming to an end soon! In this recap article, we’ll be taking a closer look at the remaining contestants and their teams.
LEGO Masters is a reality TV competition show that airs on the Fox network. The show features teams of two contestants who compete against each other to build the best LEGO creations.
One of the teams on the show is “Team Justin & Austin.” Justin and Austin are friends from Texas who have been building LEGO together for years. They are both huge fans of the LEGO movies and are excited to be competing on the show.
Justin and Austin have built some impressive creations together, including a life-size replica of the Eiffel Tower made entirely out of LEGO bricks. They are definitely a team to watch out for on LEGO Masters.
Meet the contestants on LEGO Masters Season 3: Justin & Dallas – Doctors; Emily & Liam – Mother & Son; Dave & Emily – Siblings; Christine & Mike – Doctor and Nurse
Justin and Austin are the doctors on season 3 of LEGO Masters. They have been best friends for over 10 years and love working with LEGOs. They are excited to be able to share their passion with the world and hope to win the competition.
Emily and Liam are a mother-and-son team who have been playing with LEGOs together for as long as they can remember. They are excited to be able to compete in LEGO Masters and hope to make their family proud.
Dave and Emily are siblings who have always loved playing with LEGOs. They are excited to be able to compete against some of the best builders in the world and hope to come out on top.
Christine and Mike are a doctor and nurse team who have been playing with LEGOs together for years. They are excited to be able to share their passion for the building blocks with the world and hope to win the competition.
The show will be airing six episodes over a span of four weeks with a different team being eliminated each week
1. LEGO Masters is a competition show that pits teams of builders against each other in challenges to create the best LEGO creations.
2. The show will be airing six episodes over a span of four weeks. Each week, one team will be eliminated until only two teams remain.
3. “Team Justin & Austin” is one of the teams competing on the show. Justin and Austin are friends who have been building LEGOs together for years. They are excited to put their skills to the test and see if they can make it all the way to the end.
4. Justin and Austin are both huge fans of LEGO and have been collecting sets for years. They have a lot of experience with different types of bricks and how to use them to create different effects.
5. Justin and Austin are confident in their abilities and are determined to win the competition. They know that they have what it takes to build the best LEGO creations and come out on top.
The teams will compete in challenges that will reward them with gold bricks and the team that earns the most gold bricks at the end of the competition wins
LEGO Masters is a competition show where teams of two compete against each other in a series of challenges. The challenges are designed to test their LEGO-building skills. The team that earns the most gold bricks at the end of the competition wins.
Justin and Austin are one of the teams competing in LEGO Masters. Justin is an engineer and Austin is an artist. They met each other through their mutual love of LEGO. They have been friends for over 10 years and decided to compete in LEGO Masters together.
So far, Justin and Austin have done well in the competition. They have won several challenges and earned a lot of gold bricks. However, they will need to continue to work hard if they want to win the competition.
1. Justin and Austin are both experienced LEGO builders who have been building together for years.
2. They are known for their creative designs and for their ability to work well together as a team.
3. They have won several LEGO building competitions in the past, and they are excited to be competing in LEGO Masters.
4. Their build for the first challenge is a life-size replica of a T-Rex skeleton.
5. For the second challenge, they build a LEGO version of the Eiffel Tower.
6. In the final challenge, they build lego cities with working vehicles and buildings.
7. They are declared the winners of LEGO Masters, and they are excited to continue building together in the future.